MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICE
- Visual inspection of areas with suspicion of fungal activity,
- Evaluating the damaged areas, and cleanup requirements.
- Contain and remediate affected areas.
- Stop mold spores from cross-contamination.
- Dehumidify and dry moister from building components.
- Properly dispose of all items infected with mold.
√ Response: 30 minutes response 24/7 emergency service
√ Free: Inspection & estimate
√ Performance: Latest equipment & advanced techniques
√ Integrity: No Upfront or hidden charges!
√ Professionalism: Certifications and high-quality services
√ Experience: Nearly 20 years of experience with an excellent record
GET RID OF MOLD FROM YOUR HOME AND LIVE IN A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TO CREATE A HEALTHIER ENVIRONMENT AT HOME:
Performing mold removal on your own can be dangerous, and risks of cross-contamination to other areas that are not affected. Restoration General follows a strict remediation guidelines in the industry, we have performed thousands of mold remediation services and we continue to ensure the highest rates of satisfied customers.
1. The source of the water must be identified and corrected 2. All wet materials (including carpets and upholstery) must be dried completely. 3. Removal of items including furniture from the infected area 4. The contaminated area must be sealed off from the rest of the property 5. Mold growth is sanded, wire brush, and cleaned with anti-microbial agent 6. The containment area must be completely dried, free of dust and debris, and HEPA-filtered.